This weekend, the second installment of Jurassic World hits theaters. Looking back on the Jurassic Park franchise there are so many great characters, each with their own set of strengths. Though it’s hard to pick a favorite, there will always have a special place in people’s hearts for the original film and its golden trio Dr. Grant (Sam Neill), Dr. Sattler (Laura Dern), and Dr. Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum).
We couldn’t help but wonder if put to the test, how each character would act while taking on all the facets of self-storage. Let us know if we got it right, got it wrong, or which character you identify with!
Dr. Alan Grant
- Specialization: Dinosaur fossilization
- Memorable quote: “After careful consideration, I’ve decided NOT to endorse your park.”
- Profile: As an “Alan” you are naturally more reserved. You think before you act which allows you to move with efficiency and order especially when under pressure. You’re probably the person whose boxes have been packed in advance and you’ve scheduled out the course of the moving day. However, if a challenge arises in the process, you keep calm and carry on. A natural-born leader, others look to you when it comes to developing a plan.
Dr. Ellie Sattler
- Specialization: Plant fossilization
- Memorable quote: “We can discuss sexism in survival when I get back from saving you.”
- Profile: If you’re an “Ellie” people can always count on you to show up and deliver on a promise. Unintimidating yet tenacious, you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty when it comes to moving. Whether you’re gathering supplies from the hardware store or volunteering to load boxes into a van, you’re the definition of a “hard worker.” You’ll most likely be the first to volunteer and the last to leave, always with a smile on your face. Your positive energy inspires others
Dr. Ian Malcolm
- Specialization: Mathematics and Chaos Theory
- Memorable quote: “God help us, we’re in the hands of engineers”
- Profile: You’re definitely the one providing the entertainment for the journey. Intelligent and witty, you keep the mood light yet the wheels in your brain are always turning. You might not be the most conventional person, and you probably prefer to DIY than follow any type of instructions. It’s important to note there’s a method to your madness and order will always be the end result. You’re a risk taker who does things according to their own time tables, which may occasionally worry the highly organized individual.